Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Blessed Life by Robert Morris


In the first blog about The Blessed Life I wrote “This book is not a get rich quick book.  So far it is about obedience and the blessing that come with it."  Well, I finished the book.  Guess what; this book is not a get rich quick book.  It is about obedience and the blessing that come with it.   
Since reading this book I have made some purposeful changes in my business and personal life.  As usual I was second guessing myself on some changes, then a client stopped by my office and out of the blue he asked if he could give me some business advice.  His advice, “Whatever you do, tithe and then give more.”  He summarized the book and confirmed my changes in five words. 

What an ending: Tithe and then give more. 

P.S. Remember the hymn: 
Count your blessings name them one by one,
Count your blessings see what God has done.
Leave a comment about what God had done since you started tithing. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment