Monday, June 6, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

It has been a busy place around here; hence the lack of getting to rock-n-read.  Here's an overview of just the last two weeks. 
  • I (meaning husband Troy, friend Robin, son Christopher and myself) have relocated our 600 sq ft office to my 160 sq ft dining room. 
  • Troy and I have had relatives stay with us from Oregon for a few days (which was great!) 
  • Went to a family reunion, Sunday after church (which was also great.)  
  • Planned Hats & Hankies Ladies Movie Night. 
  • Finished and printed speaking brochures. 
  • Started a new blog...  nospringchick.blogspot.com.  (check it out)  
This and the regular day to day activities of work, church and being a grandparent. 

All this to say, I have not taken the time to write a chapter or book review.  Although I have not finished the Blessed Life yet, I have started another book, "The Christian Atheist."  The book in a nutshell, is that our walk and our talk don't always go together. 

Stay tune and thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment